Where Leadership Meets Scholarship
Creating young leaders from birth
Facilities & Amenities
Little Leaders Learning Academy is proud to offer cutting-edge, modern-day facilities that grant your child opportunities for exploration and investigation that stimulates their development.
• Secure Facilities with cameras
• Creative environments that stimulate knowledge in art, science, and the world.
• Safety-first thought process that includes secure entrances/exits with sign-in journals.
• Janitorial and maintenance techs that keep everything spotless and in working order.
• Classrooms that are equipped with everything needed from books to supplies.
At Little Leaders we ensure that our menus meet the nutrition standards of the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. In addition to serving your child great food, we teach them to develop healthy eating habits through designed activities.
PLEASE NOTE: WE DO NOT PROVIDE MEALS FOR STUDENTS UNDER 1 YEAR OF AGE. PARENTS MUST PROVIDE ALL MEALS FOR THESE STUDENTS
For toddlers and older children, we provide
• A healthy morning Breakfast
• A nourishing lunch and/or dinner
Staff & Certifications
Little Leaders Learning Academy has been providing high level child-care and early education in Philadelphia since 2011
We strive to meet state requirements and qualifications, we look to specifically recruit management and teaching professionals. Many have degrees in early childhood education, but employing high-quality instructors is only the beginning.
Our entire staff receives additional training throughout the year in diverse and important topics that include, but aren’t limited to:
• Appropriate practices that encourage proper child development.
• Health, safety, and nutrition.
• Deep-dive specifics about the curriculum.
• Lesson planning and individualized instruction.
• Screening and assessment strategies.
• Diversity and inclusion.
• Teacher-child interactions.
• Quality early learning environments.